In this episode, an interview with Chris Clemmons, a member of the
Congressional Dish family who ran for the House of Representatives
in Kansas' 2nd district. In this episode, we discuss the experience
of running for Federal office, the election results, and begin to
brainstorm how to win without corporate cash in 2016.
Please Support Congressional Dish:
- Click here
to contribute with PayPal or Bitcoin; click the PayPal "Make it
Monthly" checkbox to create a monthly subscription
here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via
- Mail Contributions to: 5753 Hwy 85 North #4576 Crestview, FL
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Information Presented in This Episode
Chris Clemmons is running for Congress in
Kansas' 3rd district in 2016:
Chris ran against and was defeated by Rep. Lynn Jenkins:
Chris will be running against Rep. Kevin Yoder in 2016.
Music Presented in This Episode
Have something to say? Leave a message on the Congressional Dish
voicemail line and it might be featured on the show! Call (339)
Help Congressional Dish
- Rate Congressional Dish with
5 stars on iTunes and leave a rave review.
- Download and share the FREE Congressional Dish app for
iPhones & iPads and
all Android devices.
- Submit your favorite episodes to Reddit.
- Musicians: Share your music with Congressional Dish (and the
world) - email the mp3 to Jen at Congressioanldish dot com.
- Share your favorite episodes with other podcasters, share with
your Facebook friends, share with your Tweeps, share, share,
Thank you for supporting Congressional Dish